De momento sólo le podemos ofrecer un texto en inglés:
Kona developed the first real Big-Bikes in the 90s' that were full suspension bikes conceived for the use on the North Shore Trials and in the first bike parks.
What particular characterized this bikes was the 4-bar frame, which enabled much country lane for the first time without the rear getting "soft".
Today Kona produces a wide range of bikes i.a. exotic constructions like load wheels but also cross and racing bicycles. Furthermore Kona is characterized by strong social commitment.
- A Kona bike is a lifelong companion - GUARANTEED because every Kona frame has a lifelong warranty.
- The base of Kona bikes is consistency
- What matters is safety, stability and reliability
- ´The best bicycles with the coolest ride in the universe!
- Konas basic principles in the design are clearly:
- good and balanced handling of super fast bikes
- Konas 4-bar rear is one of the stablest and most sophisticated suspension systems worldwide
- Use of the best materials and components as well as a strong design.